- Clothing, Tools & Location
- Honeybee Taxonomy
- Installing a package of honeybees
- Monitoring the hive
- Swarms & Splits
- The Honey Flow
- Honey Stores
- Preparing for Overwintering
- Pests, Predators & Diseases
- Successful Overwintering
- WASBA Beginning Beekeeping Course Book (Digital & Hardcopy).
- 2 Certification attempts.
- WASBA 1-year membership.
- 1-year membership to the local beekeeping club of your choice.
Sat. March. 13th Pt. 2 Time: 10 am – 4 pm
2021 Session 2:
Sat. March. 20th Pt. 1 Time: 10 am – 4 pm
Sat. March. 27th Pt. 2 Time: 10 am – 4 pm
2021 Session 3:
Sat. Apr. 3rd Pt. 1 Time: 10 am – 4 pm
Sat. Apr. 10th Pt. 2 Time: 10 am – 4 pm
Our virtual session is held over Zoom, you can download the Zoom client here:
We will send out meeting details in advance and mail all materials directly to the course participants so that they can interact with the course remotely.