2023 Beginning Beekeeping Course
- Clothing, Tools & Location
- Honeybee Taxonomy
- Installing a package of honeybees
- Monitoring the hive
- Swarms & Splits
- The Honey Flow
- Honey Stores
- Preparing for Overwintering
- Pests, Predators & Diseases
- Successful Overwintering
- WASBA Beginning Beekeeping Course Book (Digital & Hardcopy).
- 2 Certification attempts.
- WASBA 1-year membership.
- 1-year membership to the local beekeeping club of your choice.
Wed. March 8th 5:30-8:00 PM Thurs. March 9th 5:30-8:00 PM
Tues. March 14th 5:30-8:00 PM Wed. March 15th 5:30-8:00 PM Thurs. March 16th 5:30-8:00 PM
Tues. March 21st 5:30-8:00 PM
Wed. March 22nd 5:30-8:00 PM Thurs. March 23rd 5:30-8:00 PM
Tues. March 28th 5:30-8:00 PM
Wed. March 29th 5:30-8:00 PM Thurs. March 30th 5:30-8:00 PM
Our virtual session is held over Zoom, you can download the Zoom client here:
We will send out meeting details in advance and mail all materials directly to the course participants so that they can interact with the course remotely.