- Clothing, Tools & Location
- Honeybee Taxonomy
- Installing a package of honeybees
- Monitoring the hive
- Swarms & Splits
- The Honey Flow
- Honey Stores
- Preparing for Overwintering
- Pests, Predators & Diseases
- Successful Overwintering
- WASBA Beginning Beekeeping Course Book (Digital & Hardcopy).
- 2 Certification attempts.
- WASBA 1-year membership.
- 1-year membership to the local beekeeping club of your choice.
Sat. Jan. 11th Pt. 2 Time: 9 am – 4 pm
Winter Session 2:
Sat. Feb. 15th Pt. 1 Time: 9 am – 4 pm
Sat. Feb. 22nd Pt. 2 Time: 9 am – 4 pm
Spring Session 1:
Sat. Mar. 7th Pt. 1 Time: 9 am – 4 pm
Sat. Mar. 14th Pt. 2 Time: 9 am – 4 pm
Sat. Apr. 4th Pt. 1 Time: 9 am - 4 pm
Sat. Apr. 11th Pt. 2 Time: 9 am - 4 pm
Our virtual session is held over Zoom, you can download the Zoom client here:
We will send out meeting details in advance and mail all materials directly to the course participants so that they can interact with the course remotely.